That’s how we marked the route. After covering over 2500 kilometers along both banks of the river, from its springs underneath Barania Góra Mt. all the way to its estuary in Gdańsk, we chose the parts which best show its might and beauty.
The route leads through roads, paths, rubbles and dikes. Riding along busy roads is limited to absolute minimum, to provide safety and comfort of being in touch with the nature and history, which you will not find in any other place in Europe. On your way, you will pass broad old river-beds and flowage’s full of wild birds, sand dunes and sand bars, climatic villages where time seems to have stopped. RMW1200 is not only Krakow, Warsaw, Torun and Gdansk. We will amaze you with beauty and peculiarity of Janowiec, Sandomierz, Zawichost, Plock, Dobrzyn, Chełmno, Swiecie, Grudziac and Gniew and between them- cyclists strive and overcoming your own weaknesses.
More details: http://wisla1200.pl/en/vistula-1200/
Students and people under 26 years of age -30% with the code: STUDENT
- In order to register you must sign in or log in and pay for your participation in the rally
- The organizer reserves the right to increase the limit of spots
- The organizer plans to release a second pool of spots
- When paying, the date and time of entering the amount on our account or the date and time of payment by online transfer (Przelewy24) are counted.
- Foreign payment In order to make payments from abroad, the entry fee must be transferred to the account of Leszek Pachulski ul. Władysława IV 15/11, 81-703 Sopot SWIFT - WBKPPLPP IBAN - PL95 1090 1102 0000 0001 3544 0948 Please send the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not possible to transfer your spot to another person.
- In case of resignation from participation in the rally, the entry fee will be returned to the sender's bank account or to the bank account assigned to the payment card according to the following scheme:
|RESIGNATION:||RETURN OF THE AMOUNT PAID:|
|until January 31, 2021||100%|
|February 1 - March 31, 2021||80%|
|April 1 - June 3, 2021||60%|
|after June 3, 2021||0%|
In order to resign from start, please send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com from the e-mail address provided during registration.